Foreclosure Prevention Workshop Set for Saturday | Housing
The latest in a series of foreclosure prevention workshops hosted by the office of Nevada Senator Harry Reid will be held Saturday.
Nevada homeowners struggling to make their mortgage payments and looking for a loan modification are invited to attend the workshop and sit down with their servicer and a Housing and Urban Development (HUD)-approved housing counselor to discuss workout options that may be available to help them to avoid foreclosure. Participating lenders include Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase, and CitiMortgage.
An RSVP is required to attend the event and space is limited. Email: email@example.com or phone: 388-5020.
Those who plan on attending the workshop should bring the following financial documents if requesting workout assistance:
- Copies of pay stubs for the immediate past two months.
- Copies of bank statements for the immediate past two months.
- If you are self-employed: the most recent Profit and Loss Statement and a copy of the last full tax return with all schedules.
- Letter of explanation of the hardship that you are currently experiencing.
- Signed 2009 and 2010 tax returns.
The event runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the East Las Vegas Community Center, 250 N. Eastern Ave.