Reid's Office Hosts Another Foreclosure Workshop | Events
The office of Nevada Senator Harry Reid will host a home foreclosure prevention workshop on from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday in Las Vegas at Consumer Credit Counseling Services, 2650 S. Jones.
Struggling homeowners with a Bank of America loan in Nevada who attend the workshop will have the opportunity to sit down with a HUD-approved housing counselor and a representative from Bank of America to discuss the options that may be available to help avoid foreclosure.
Homeowners who attend the workshop should bring the following financial documents if requesting workout assistance from their lender:
- Copies of pay stubs for the immediate past two months;
- Copies of bank statements for the immediate past two months;
- If self-employed, the most recent Profit and Loss Statement and a copy of the last full tax return with all schedules;
- Letter of explanation of the hardship they are currently experiencing.
- Signed copies of 2009 and 2010 tax returns